Complete Galactic experience
Yes that is correct, have a look at some of the beautiful screenshots below for further details! (Astronomically Accurate Atmosphere’s/Terrain Parallax/MORE)
Due to the my own complications with USI basing system logistics. Snacks + special recycler configs will dramatically reduce headache while planning habitable bases on other worlds! Just convert ore to soil then soil to crops. Yup that’s all folks!
Compiling 70+ mods together can be quite hazardous. This is why Pringle has taken it upon himself to provide completely custom patch configs! Just install with CKAN and that’s it. Wow!
Enjoy the KSP Galactic Adventure we have all waited for!
Thanks to the Galaxies Unbound mod we are now able to travel to distant, but close stellar neighbors! You will have to navigate your way through the difficult-to-master technological advancements. Learn new ways of dealing with the problems associated with the new tech. Lead your kerbal colony to the stars!
- Module Manager 4.2.1 - Sarbian
- Far Future Technologies - NerTea
- Science! - Flupster
- Galaxies Unbound - StarCrusher96
- Outer Planets - Poodmund
- Kopernicus - Raymond Beehler
- Kopernicus Expansions - Vabien
- EVE (Environmental Visual Enhancements) - Waz
- AVP (Astronomer's Visual Pack [STRIPPED] - OPM Scatterer Settings ONLY) - TheMaster401
- Parallax - Gameslinx
- Scatterer - blackrack
- ReStock - NerTea
- MechJeb 2 - Sarbian
- Kerbal Engineer's Redux - cybutek
- KSP Interstellar - FreeThinker
- Better Time Warp - Sarbian
- Near Future (Spacecraft|LaunchVehicles) - NerTea
- KW Rocketry Rebalanced - linuxgurugamer
- Strategia - nightingale
- Kerbal Konstructs - Ger_Space
- Kerbinside Remaster - Eskandare
- Hanger Extender - linuxgurugamer
- Kerbinside GAP (Contracts) - Keniamin
- B9 Aerospace - blowfish
- Harmony - KSPModdingLibs
- Community Resource Pack - RoverDude
- Community Tech Tree - NerTea
- Community Category Kit - RoverDude
- Community Trait Icons - cakepie
- Contract Configurator - nightingale
- Custom Barn Kit - Sarbian
- Custom Pre-Launch Checks - Ger_Space
- Snacks! - Angel125
- Snack Recyclers - LouisCyfer
- Planetary Base Systems - Nils277
- Extraplanetary Launchpads - taniwha
- Firespitter - UltimateFlash15
- KSP Community Fixes - Gotmachine
- TRP-Hire - linuxgurugamer
- SpaceTux Library - linuxgurugamer
- Trajectories - Kobymaru
Pringle has made it his goal to create an installation process that is so easy and simple to understand that a kerbal could even do it! So, follow our guide and you should be making your way to Proxima-Centauri soon enough. No problem!
You are able to download the pack files from Google below!
[KSP-Version: v1.12.4 ]
[File: HeiNet Galaxies Modpack+Patches v.1.15]
Install CKAN Mod manager
Since the size of the original pack was just too large. Pringle has exported it as a .CKAN file, for easier installation. This ZIP also includes proper patches.
905 total views
3.locate ‘gamedata’ folder
The ‘GameData’ folder can be accessed by locating KSP under your Steam library, Right-Click Game Title -> Manage -> Browse Local Files. Finally, drop the GameData folder from the pack zip inside your MAIN KSP directory… Done! Patches installed.
Do not worry about TweakScale warnings! These happen because of the transparent Planetary Base addon. Do NOT resize these parts or face the Kraken!
If your save was broken due to this error, please post on FAQ as Pringle can manually remove effected vessel to fix your lost saves!